Thursday, May 31, 2007

First Blog- EVER!

This is all very new to me. I love to write but have never put something out there for ANYONE to read. I suppose this should be impressive. TEA! I Love TEA! I love tea so much I started a TEA Business. First off it was selling tea to friends through an email account which I still do, but now I have a partner who has tons of business savvy and is a blast to work with.

We have black teas and green teas, both flavoured and unflavoured. The Earl Grey Creme and Dorian Grey are quite delicious if you are a fan of Earl Grey. But for you Green tea lovers that don't like the strong 'GREEN' taste there are flavours like Kyoto Cherry Rose, Long Island Strawberry and of course the Jasmine flowers, too.

There is the delish Rooibos which is the new trend in decaffeinated and chock-o'block full of flavinoids that are the highest in antioxidants of most teas even though technically it is an herb as it comes from a red bush in Africa not the Chamella Sinensis Plant ussually fround in Asia. These come in many flavours but my customers fave's are Pecan Pie and Creme au Caramel. TOO DIE FOR!

Of course there is Darjeelings and Oolongs and the most flavourful Chai teas you have ever tasted like the amazing 'Night of the Iguana Chocolate Chai'. You DO have to taste it to believe it.

There are more herbals like Chamomile and mint as well as Organic teas for those who MUST.

Aside from all of that, you need, of course, items to infuse or make your tea in and we have all the basics and a few extras so don't be afraid to contact me, I won't bite or harass. PROMISE!!!

I would love to send anyone who is interested a catalogue for you perrusal if you email me at creativithe@sympatico.ca .

Also if there are any Restaurants that you have contacts in or would love to have a more perfect and amazing cuppa tea in, please don't hesitate to email me to let me know.

Have a TEA-Riffic Day.
Tammy

No comments: