Thursday, May 31, 2007

MY TRUE PASSION - TEA

My true love of tea and all it inspires in me is what I want to share with you.

You may be a tea-granny, tea-tottler or tea connoisseur, or possibly new to the tea world having hopes of relaxation, energizing or a positive direction for good health, I welcome you to my home.

Maybe you will want some or all of what tea is to me - for yourself.

I will share my secret with you.

Tea is Tea- the ritual is purposeful yet peaceful.

Whether I make tea for myself or to share with a friend - it truly inspires me.

Whether to commiserate or to celebrate tea connects us.

Tea lifts my spirits from wherever I am, before I start the ritual.

Tea both warms me up and cools me down.

Tea calms and relaxes me but also at times invigorates me.

Tea soothes and heals my soul and always makes me smile.

I share this passion willingly with all who enter my world.

Tea makes time stand still- to appreciate and be in the moment.

That moment begins from pouring water into the kettle through bringing the cup to my lips that instantly invites in my sense of smell and taste.

Nothing replaces the first sip- the aroma and the flavour.

I hope to enchant and enlighten you to the ways of tea.

No comments: